Job ID: 225208546
Russo Restaurant is a rapidly growing franchise company Domestic and International markets, our Home office is located in Houston .
we are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team that has experiance in Food and Hospitality Graphic and web design .
This role will create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner by designing digital media, web pages, email, brochures, logos, signs, advertisements, videos, bill board, flyers, creative graphic and food photography, and other communication materials.
Must possess excellent skills with Mac-based design software, which will be used in the design and creative production process. Including, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, , etc.
Your portfolio should show that you’re capable of executing a variety of design projects in hospitality Food industry or agency experiance working with national brands
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will have a variety of responsibilities, which include handling page layout, line sheets, marketing collaterals, branding materials, social media graphics, video, trade show booths ,video production and photography.
Update and refresh existing print material such as menu, in store promtions POP materials and digital materials and templates as needed . Maintain electronic archive of project assets, photography, font library and templates. Perform miscellaneous duties based on projects assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
Conceptualize and develop creative and engaging assets and collateral
• Develop responsive design marketing Material Domestic and international Franchisee which includes banners and promotions pages and email templates, flyers,landing pages etc
• Sketch, wireframe and mock-up digital experiences
• Create visual assets for digital channels
: Web homepages, landing pages, email marketing, blog posts, social media assets, digital ads, etc. • Design and oversee production of printed marketing projects.
• Apply industry best practices and established brand style guides to assignments.
• Mac expertise.
• Principles, practice and techniques of graphic design including typography and color theory.
• Photo enhancement and manipulation techniques.
• Video editing and website design.
• Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and visually engaging.
• Initiate concepts and work independently.
• Present multiple solutions per project.
• Take project from inception through production.
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
• Manage document version control across platforms.
• Successfully execute projects on time, within budget and within brand.
• Active participation in events, programs, meetings and training.
• Effectively and professionally interacts and communicates with senior management, managers, other employees, franchisee and other vendors, members, senior staff.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• 5 years of professional commercial design.
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation.
• Experience working with CMS templates (for example, Word Press, Market, Hub Spot, etc.).
• Video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro &/or After Effect.
• Understanding of the printing process and specifications.
• Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media, and videography.
• Creative thinking skills • Adaptive design eye and skill.
• Experience designing with responsive grids for mobile, tablet and desktop.
• Strong work ethic / excellent time-management skills.
• Minimum of a BA/BS in Fine Art Design, Graphic Design, Marketing or related field. Passionate commitment to lifelong learning.